25 Positive Affirmations to Start Using Today | Victoria Jiju
Positive affirmations may sound ridiculous, you may think saying 'I can do this' over and over again may not make you do it any better but, surprisingly it does.
There is a proven psychological theory behind positive affirmations that suggests continuous and pro-longed use of positive affirmations improves our mental self-worth, self-efficacy (our ability to control outcomes) all because you're changing your mental narrative around how you perceive yourself.
What does that Mean?
In essence it means, saying positive mantras often can make you feel more positive, which in turn is more likely to make you more successful at something.
With this in mind, I have developed 25 positive affirmations you should definitely start using to promote you inner and outer positivity.
1. I am good enough.
2. Everything that is happening now will benefit my future.
3. I have the knowledge to get me to where I want to be.
4. I inspire others.
5. I have the ability to say 'no'.
6. I am not giving up.
7. I can do this.
8. I have courage to carry on.
9. I am confident when around others.
10. I have the strength to be different.
11. I am unique.
12. If I fail, I will learn and move on.
13. I am worthy.
14. I choose not take it personally.
15. I can help others with my knowledge.
16. I am choosing to stay positive.
17. I deserve everything I have worked for.
18. My opinion matters.
19. I will be okay.
20. I deserve to be heard.
21. I don't need to make any apologies for being myself.
22. Success is in my future.
23. I am becoming a better person.
24. I can grow from my setbacks, they won't hold me back.
25. I am talented and I can achieve my goals.
I really hope you start using positive affirmations in your daily life to help you know your worth and know that you can achieve anything you work hard for. Keep going with everything you're doing, make no apologies for being yourself and own your life. You've got this!
Thanks for reading,